COST EMF-MED Training School grant approval procedure
1. The TS trainee grant applications are collected at predefined deadlines, for review and evaluation. The Calls and deadlines will be announced by ESTC (ESR/STSM/Training Coordinator), Prof Stavros Koulouridis.
2. The applications are collected by ESTC, who prepares the initial list of potential grantees based on:
a. a binary decision on the eligibility of the trainee based upon the COST rules (given in COST Vademecum and other COST official documents);
b. the evaluation criteria: benefit of the training (added-value for the applicant, home institution and COST Action EMF-MED) and motivation, as expressed in the accompanying documents.
Gender, geography and ESR balance will be taken into consideration when evaluating the applications.
3. The initial list of potential grantees is then reviewed by the Steering Group who finally approves the list of trainees to be reimbursed.
4. The necessary documents will be announced in the Calls, in order to provide enough information for evaluation. TS trainee grant application may include e.g.:
• Motivation Letter;
• Curriculum Vitae (CV);
• Reference Letter or a Letter of Recommendation.
If needed for the process of evaluation, ESTC and/or Steering Group may ask for additional explanations and documents.