After the STSM
The grantee is required to submit a short scientific report to the host institution (for information), the Action Chair, and to the ESTC within 30 days after the end date of the STSM containing:
• Purpose of the STSM;
• Description of the work carried out during the STSM;
• Description of the main results obtained;
• Future collaboration with host institution (if applicable);
• Foreseen publications/articles resulting or to result from the STSM (if applicable);
• Confirmation by the host institution of the successful execution of the STSM;
• Other comments (if any).
The template can be found here: COST EMF-MED STSM report template
The MC Chair is responsible for approving the final report and sending the notice of completion of the STSM to the Grant Holder, with the confirmation that the STSM has been successfully accomplished and that the grant can be paid.
Publications resulting from STSM activities should acknowledge COST EMF-MED support by the following sentence:
“This research/study/work was supported by COST Action BM1309 (COST EMF-MED).”